- Are you unhappy in your relationship?
- Are you concerned about a decline in your libido?
- Are you experiencing pain, erectile problems or the absence of orgasms?
- Do you or a loved one have a medical condition that interferes with intimacy?
- Are you depressed or anxious?
A good sexual life begins with self-knowledge, self-esteem and emotional and physical health. With open effective communication, you and your partner can explore ways to enhance your intimacy and improve your relationship. Re-ignite the connection and passion and rediscover the joy.
Marsha Rand is an experienced integrative sex therapist certified by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists. Her calm, open presence fosters an environment of trust, safety and comfort for individuals and couples of all sexual orientations. With years of experience as a marriage and family therapist, sex therapist and medical family therapist, Marsha will help you rediscover the joy of intimacy.
Call Marsha Rand at 828-772-5315 today for your free 15 minute phone consultation.
Women, Cancer, Intimacy class begins October 3.
Details can be found at http://MaitirCenterForWomen.org